• Furniture delivery is carried out within Estonia.
• The maximum delivery time is 10 weeks.
• All prices for goods listed in the online store are in euros and include the value added tax of 20% applicable in the Republic of Estonia. Transportation and assembly fees may be added to the item price.
• The sizes of the products are indicated with the possible accuracy, but due to the peculiarities of upholstered furniture, slight differences in sizes may occur. The color may differ slightly from the actual product depending on your computer screen settings.
• The seller has the right to withdraw from the agreement concluded through the online store without authorization and not to transfer the ordered goods or not to provide the service if the goods are out of stock, or the value of the goods or the properties of the goods were incorrectly presented in the online store due to a system error. The Buyer will be contacted and refunded the amount paid if the online store is unable to fulfill the order.
• In the online store, you can select products, add to the shopping cart. On the shopping cart page, you can change the number of items and add or remove items.
• In the online store, you can pay for the selected goods using the Internet banking link of the following banks: Swedbank, SEB bank, Luminor bank, Coop bank and LHV bank. All payments are made through the Payment Center (maksekeskus). You can also pay for the goods by bank transfer or by installments. In the explanation of the bank transfer, the number of the offer-order must be indicated (sent to the buyer’s e-mail).
• If the order has not been paid within 3 working days after placing the order, the Seller has the right to cancel the order.
• Orders placed in the online store will be processed on the same day when the amount due for the order reaches the seller’s bank account. The order confirmation will be sent to the Buyer’s email.
• The goods will be delivered to the delivery address indicated in the order at the agreed time, subject to availability. The goods are transferred on the basis of the invoice.
• The consumer has the right, within 14 days after receiving the goods or after placing the order, if the goods have not yet been delivered to the Consumer, to notify the seller of his desire to withdraw from the contract and demand the return of the entire amount paid. The purchased product cannot be returned if it was made to order taking into account the personal needs of the Consumer. You cannot return used goods; the returned item must be in its original packaging.
• In the event of deterioration of the condition of the item to be returned, the Consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the item due to use only if he used the item in a different way than is necessary in order to verify the essence, properties and functioning of the item. In order to be convinced of the essence, properties and functioning of the item, the Consumer must handle the item and use it only as he is usually allowed to do in the store.
• To return a product, send an e-mail to sales (at) differo.ee. The letter must contain the following information: the order number, the returned product and the current account to which the money should be returned. The amount paid for the goods is returned to the buyer’s bank account, unless otherwise agreed.
• The Seller is liable for any revealed non-conformity of the goods within 2 years from the date of transfer of the goods to the Buyer. The Buyer should immediately inform the Seller about the non-conformity of the goods, but not later than within two months from the date of discovery of the defect.
In the event of a defective product, the consumer has the right to:
1) First of all, demand a free repair of the product or its replacement with a new product.
2) Request a reduction in the purchase price or cancellation of the contract if: – the online store is unable to repair or replace the product, – the repair fails, – the online store does not correct the defect within a reasonable period of time, – the repair or replacement of the product creates unreasonable inconvenience for the Consumer. The online store is not responsible for defects resulting from improper use or maintenance of the product, as well as its breakdown.
• To simplify the resolution of subsequent problems, the consumer must keep the purchase documents (invoice, contract, etc.) confirming that the goods were purchased in the Seller’s online store. Without a document confirming the fact of the sale, the Seller can leave the problem without permission. To make a claim, the Buyer should send an application by email. Seller’s mail to sales (at) differo.ee. Please be sure to attach accompanying photographs describing the lack of goods to your claim. The seller will respond to the complaint within 15 days from the date of receipt of the application.
If defects are found, the Buyer has the right to contact the online store by sending an email. email to sales (at) differo.ee or by calling tel. +372 6566305. If the Buyer does not agree with the solution offered by the online store and believes that his rights or his interests are violated, the Buyer can file a complaint with the consumer dispute committee through the Consumer Protection Department. Consideration of the Buyer’s complaint in the commission is free of charge. Also, the Buyer can contact the online platform of the European Union to resolve consumer disputes
Processing of personal data.
Differo OÜ is responsible for the processing of personal data on the “Differo Trade Mööbel” (www.differo.ee)website, address Paldiski mnt 77 Tallinn 10617. Differo Trade OÜ transfers all personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
By entering data in the online store and making the appropriate confirmation, the Consumer grants the right to collect and process the personal data of the Consumer (name and surname, contact phone number, delivery address of the parcel and / or home address, e-mail address), as well as transfer personal data to the logistics partner for the delivery of goods.
The Seller has the right to use the address of the consumer’s place of residence or location to send him advertisements and other information.
Electronic personal data is used for direct mail only if the Consumer has given separate consent to this in the online store
Encrypted exchange of data with banks when paying for purchases ensures the safety of the personal bank identifiers of the Consumer, and the online store also does not have access to them. The consumer has the right at any time to prohibit the collection and use of his personal data, except for cases when it is necessary to collect a claim arising from the contract or for the delivery of goods.